Photo submission instructions:
- Use a high resolution digital camera or cell phone. (No iPad photos, please.)
- Use natural light.
- Take the photo at eye level of your subject (crouch down if necessary).
- Use a pose that matches the background. We recommend that you use the same pose as the example, but feel free to change it up!
- Take a photo that includes the whole body. Try not to cut off any parts of the body.
- Get a sharp photo. Lean on something if you have shaky hands.
- Contact us with any questions!